Explore by topic:
Here are just a few starting points to help you develop a deeper understanding of unbiased design based stereology.
- Blue Histology - A Brief Introduction to Stereology An introductory stereology information resource from Lutz Slomianka.
- International Stereology Society A professional society dedicated to the study and use of stereology.
- Stereology Informatica An informational site about the origins of stereology, upcoming courses, and more.
- Three-Dimensional Counting Method A method published by Robert W. Williams and Pasko Rakic.
- An Introduction to Stereology A website from the University of Liverpool, based on Unbiased Stereology, 2nd edition. C.V. Howard and M.G. Reed from Bios Scientific Publishers.
- NeuroStereology Workshop at Woods Hole Marine Biological Laboratory A recommended source for stereology courses and workshops.
- Practical Training Courses in Confocal Microscopy and Stereology A recommended source for stereology courses and workshops.
- MBF Bioscience Creators of Stereo Investigator, the leading stereology system for biological research.
- MBF Laboratories Provides quantitative analysis, including stereology services, for the pharmaceutical, biotech and research institutions.
- International Society For Stereology Publishes papers for researchers performing stereology.